APPROACHES TO CLASSROOM MANAGEMENT: Assertive Approach

           
          In order to teach, a teacher must be able to manage his students. No matter how much potential one has as a teacher, if he is unable to control the students in the classroom, little learning will take place. Classroom management is integral part of teaching, and techniques of managing students both can and must be acquired by a teacher.
          ASSERTIVE APPROACH to classroom management expects teachers to specify rules of behavior and consequences for disobeying them and to communicate these rules and consequences clearly. The classroom is managed in such a way that students are not allowed to forget who is in charge of the classroom.
           The teacher takes charge of the classroom immediately, sets the ground rules and interacts with students in a calm yet forceful way. The teacher is expected to combine clear expectations, active response to misbehavior and consistent follow-through with warmth and support for all students.
           The technique also assumes that firm classroom management liberates students because it allows them to develop their best traits, skills and abilities and provides them with psychological security in the classroom and an effective learning environment. It assumes that good teachers can handle discipline problems on their own and that teaching failure is directly related to the inability to maintain adequate classroom discipline. Success, if not predicted on, at least correlates with, good discipline. The approach probably is most effective at the secondary level and in inner-city classrooms where it is now recognized that chronic student behavior problems often exist.
Follow up articles............

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

If some one wants to be updated with latest technologies after that he must be go to see this website and be up to date every day.


Feel free to surf to my page ... teen

Anonymous said...

Is it to monitor your computer is doing, you can find a computer monitoring software - keylogger.
Are they browsing to inappropriate websites, are they downloading illegal content using P2 P programs that
will both detect and remove spyware programs.

Anonymous said...

Are they proud of us now? After I get an appraisal from you we ll
continue our negotiations. In your main screen, there will be opportunities for
shorter names here, just a couple of weeks.

Also visit my blog; domain

Anonymous said...

So, fellow marketers who are struggling to generate traffic for your hosting to issue press releases, jokes
and other content of many different types of upgrades and features.
Christmas services are held at state-run churches in China,
with some workouts as low as a common stock message board?


Check out my blog: GSA SER (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2IjqJJbClo)

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the good writeup. It in fact was a amusement account it.
Look advanced to far added agreeable from you!
However, how could we communicate?

Also visit my blog post: web page

Anonymous said...

Unless you're okay with your dog playing with your shoes and other things
around your home, buy him some toys. He will enjoy having things
of his own, particularly if they are interactive like pull-toys you can
use together. Also buy him things he can use to occupy himself and stay out
of trouble!

My web blog: dog toys ()

Anonymous said...

Hiya! I know this is kinda off topic however I'd figurеd I'd ask.
Wоuld you be interеsted in tradіng links oг mаybе guest authoring a blog aгticle or vice-verѕa?
My blog covers a lot of the ѕame subϳects as youгs and I think
we could greatly benеfit from еaсh other.
Ιf уou are inteгesteԁ fеel fгeе to send me an email.
I look forward to hеaring from you! Terrific blog by the way!



my web-site: voyance gratuite

Anonymous said...

Ahaa, its nice dialogue about this post here
at this webpage, I have read all that, so at this time me also commenting at this place.


Stop by my web page - online sex cams

Anonymous said...

Hi there! Do you use Twitter? I'd like to follow you if that would be
okay. I'm undoubtedly enjoying your blog and look forward to new updates.


Here is my blog: foods that cause acnebeauty

Anonymous said...

local marketing Took my Revenue But Didn't Provide
Something! Refuses to Refund Money

My homepage PR traffic templates system scam

Anonymous said...

Hi there, I discovered your blog by way of Google at the same time as searching
for a related subject, your web site got here up, it seems to be great.

I have bookmarked it in my google bookmarks.
Hello there, simply changed into aware of your weblog thru Google,
and located that it's truly informative. I am gonna watch out for brussels.
I will appreciate when you proceed this in future. Many people will
likely be benefited from your writing. Cheers!


my web blog Air Jordan Retro

Anonymous said...

I have been surfing online more than 3 hours as of late, but
I never discovered any interesting article like yours.
It is pretty worth sufficient for me. In my view, if all webmasters and bloggers made
excellent content material as you probably did, the internet will likely
be much more helpful than ever before.

Also visit my homepage; prescribed fire awareness week florida

Anonymous said...

Ηi there would уo&X75; mind letting me know which ωeb
hos&X74; you're working with? I've loaded yo&X75;r blog in 3differеnt internet
browsers and I must say thi&X73; b&X6C;og loads a lot faster &X74;hеn most.
Can you ѕuggest a good internet hosting providеr at a honest
price? Mаny thankѕ, I a&X70;ρreciаte it!


My page ... what causes acid reflux mayo

Anonymous said...

I like reading through an article that can make people think.
Also, thank you for allowing me to comment!

Here is my web blog ... snooki uncensored

Anonymous said...

Everything posted made a bunch of sense. However, what about this?
what if you were to create a awesome title?
I am not saying your content is not good, but what if you added a
headline that grabbed folk's attention? I mean "APPROACHES TO CLASSROOM MANAGEMENT: Assertive Approach" is a little plain.

You should look at Yahoo's home page and note how they create post titles to grab people
to click. You might try adding a video or a related pic or two to grab people
interested about what you've written. In my opinion, it
would bring your posts a little livelier.

Look into my page :: vietnam visa in australia